We would like to develop a new “Praisebase Presenter” with version 1.5 in this year 2018.
We invite you to participate with inputs for enhancements which you would like.
As well we invite you to support us with a donation.
Nicolas Perrenoud is our principal software developer and we would like to appreciate his work with some $$.
Dafür bitten wir euch um Mithilfe. Einerseits für Kontrolle und Definition der Funktionen, welche wir hinzufügen werden – anderseits bitten wir um finanzielle Unterstützung. Die Software wird hauptsächlich von Nicolas Perrnoud entwickelt und wir möchten seine Arbeit entsprechend wertschätzen.
You can checkout the current list of enhancements and bugfixes on github: https://github.com/PraiseBase-Presenter/PraiseBase-Presenter/milestone/11
When you would like to support us with some $$, then don’t hesitate to transfer them to this bank account:
||CH55 0023 5235 4835 8840 J
We thank you in advance for your support and participation.
(Roman Guntli, Simon Zeberli und Nicolas Perrenoud)
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We’re pleased to announce the immediate availability of PraiseBase Presenter 1.3.0. This version introduces the chroma keying (green/blue-screen) mode which can be used in conjunction with video mixers. Additionally, an experimental YouTube video player has been added. The presentation of background images with different screen sizes and dimensions has been improved.
- The new chroma keying mode can be activated by pressing a button. In this mode, all background images and colors are replaced by a pre-defined green or blue color (can be defined in the program settings dialog). This is useful when using PraiseBase Presenter together with a video mixing device, so that e.g. a live video stream can be combied with song lyrics.
- It is now possible to import song lyrics using a simple copy-paste dialog. This is especially useful when using song lyrics copied from CCLI SongSelect.
- YouTube videos can be displayed on the projection screen by supplying their video ID.
- Improved scaling of background images. It is possible to define (in the program settings dialog) if images should be scaled (previous behaviour), fitted or filled (default) on the projection screen.
We’re pleased to announce the immediate availability of PraiseBase Presenter 1.2.5. This version provides some enhancements to displaying of copyright and song source information, and simplifies importing of CCLI song files (.usr) as well as OpenSong XML files.
- It is now possible to display copyright and song source information on every slide. This can be enabled in the program settings dialog.
- A button has been added to the main window toolbar, allowing a one-click import of CCLI song files (.usr) and OpenSong XML files.
- When the song display mode “sequecen” is enabled, the copyright information is now shown correctly on the last slide, even if not all slides of the song are part of the song sequence.
We’re glad to announce the immediate availability of PraiseBase Presenter 1.2.4! This version fixes an issue with the user interface language, improves the editor and adds some enhancements related to logging and error handling.
- If a song has no or or only one background image, the checkbox “Use this for all slides” is now checked by default in the background selection screen of the song editor.
- Added a mechanism for catching fatal program errors. If such an error happens, a standardized message box, with a link to the error reporting website, will be shown.
- A log file is now created by the program, which is used for debugging and analyzing program errors. The log file can be accessed by the menu entry “Help” -> “Show logfile”.
- Changing the user interface language did not work, as the language pack files were not installed correctly. This has been fixed.
We’re glad to announce the immediate availability of PraiseBase Presenter 1.2.2! This version fixes various issues in the song editor and improves the usability with regards to the song sequence feautre which has been added in version 1.2.1.